Here are several house hold items that could be very dangerous to your new puppy. Here is a list of a few of the items.
- Onions and Garlic
- Macadamia nuts
- Pear pips, the kernels of plums, peaches and apricots, apple core pips (contain cyanogenic glycosides resulting in cyanide poisoning)
- Potato peelings and green looking potatoes
- Rhubarb leaves
- Mouldy/spoiled foods
- Yeast dough
- Coffee grounds, beans & tea (caffeine)
- Hops (used in home brewing)
- Tomato leaves & stems (green p
- Broccoli (in large amounts)
- Raisins and grapes
- Cigarettes, tobacco, cigars
This very useful information was gathered from a very informative website that I encourage you to go to & learn more about common human foods that can be DEADLY to your dog.
Here is a link http://www.petalia.com.au